Followers


"Motivational stories inspired from the lives of saints."

The Truth of Outer Beauty

Wednesday 29 June 2016


Once upon a time a prince met a very beautiful young girl. Immediately upon seeing her beauty, the prince decided to marry the beautiful girl. But she didn’t want to marry him, as she knew that the prince was only interested in her material senses, her beauty, and not her real self.

The girl said to the prince “If I remove my beauty, will you still marry me?” The prince said “Yes, I am ready to marry you under any circumstances.” The prince thought that a beautiful girl would always remain beautiful. Then the beautiful girl said, “All right, come back in ten days and I will marry you”.

As soon as the prince left, the beautiful young girl started to take very strong purgatives [medicine which would cause her to vomit and pass stool]. She kept all the vomit and stool in a big pot. She didn’t eat anything, she was simply passing stool and vomiting, so within ten days her whole beautiful body was destroyed. She was a gray color, she was very skinny, very weak, you couldn’t recognize her as the same person.

After ten days the prince came back to visit the beautiful young girl. She opened the door for him. When the prince saw her he said, “I have come to see one very beautiful lady who I am about to marry.” So the girl said, “I am that beautiful young lady.” He replied, “No it isn’t true. How could it be possible?” She said, “Yes I am that beautiful young lady, I have distilled my beauty, come and see it.” She took the prince to the place where she was keeping the big pot containing all of her stool, vomit and urine and she said, “Here is my beauty.”

The girl said “Do you still want to marry me?” The prince ran away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts