Followers


"Motivational stories inspired from the lives of saints."

Three Shortcomings of Dog

Friday 26 May 2017


One beggar was going around town begging for alms. Suddenly, a dog saw him and started barking. The beggar stopped the dog and said, "O Dog, no doubt you are extremely faithful animal, but you still have three shortcomings:

First, you always piss on the wall making it dirty.

Second, you bark at the beggars without any reason.

Third, You bark at night disturbing many people in their sleep."

The dog listened and replied, "Firstly, I do not piss on ground because I do not want to piss on the soil where I shall go after my death.

Secondly, I bark at the beggars who are begging from other beggars and not from the ultimate source of energy.

Thirdly, I bark at night hoping to awake people of their sleep of illusion and wish that they meditate on their true self, instead of wandering around in the world of illusions."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts