Followers


"Motivational stories inspired from the lives of saints."

Picture of Meals

Sunday 30 June 2019


Rama went to her mother's home after marriage. In morning, she saw her mother doing a strange activity. Her mother prepared chapati, dal (pulses) and vegetable curry. She then put it on table and clicked its picture. Then she opened whatsapp and sent the picture to her son.

Seeing this, Rama said, "What are you doing?" Her mother replied, "Your brother Ramesh lived in hostel and misses the home made food. He requested me to send the photos of the meals I prepare for myself. Seeing the pictures helps him to eat the food there."

Rama complained, "You have spoiled his habits. How long will he keep on insisting things like a kid." After finishing breakfast, she quickly called Ramesh. She started scolding Ramesh on phone, "What kind of wishes you have started making. You should now behave with maturity and stop troubling mother everyday for sending you picture of meals."

Ramesh listened and said, "After our father died and you got married, mom used to feel lonely sometimes. Now when I moved to hostel, she is all alone in home. One day when I called my friend, I came to know that her mother had met our mother. He told me that mom does not eat properly. Sometimes she skips the meals and at times she just eat a toast with tea. So, I decided that I will ask mom to send pictures everyday. With this idea, this is now ensured that mom takes the meals properly and also feel connected to us."

Listening all this, tears rolled out of Rama's eyes. All she could say, "Ramesh, you are indeed now matured."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts